Friday, July 21, 2017

2017.07.20

*SPEECHLESSLY GRATEFUL* OMG OMG OMG I actually happened to be invited to look at one of my favorite apartment projects show units!!
:iconamazedfaceplz: :icontearyguyplz: la-pacing :la: choir
Just realized after a few minutes later touring around that that was kind of magical for me oh mon dieu!! Like, "*derp* did I just visit 'dat luxury marketing gallery like a real client AS IF!Derp Didn't expect the progress would be this fast!
And also so very grateful for so many so light cherry blossoms e MUCH light cherry blossoms f other things I've got recently! City cat again can't be more grateful. thank you flower 
City at night - stamp by Martith  Shopping Bag by TheGalleryOfEveAlt Coffee with Cream by socksyy Steak icon Lotus 
Btw found out alley cats are starting to chill/sleep on the chairs at my place. :XD: :meow:
*
Anyway, my apology if you happened to write comments on my deviations, delivering my prizes, sending me notes and I haven't responded these latest weeks - I was purposefully taking a holiday from DA & everything aside from quick status updates. I think tomorrow I'm ready to start my treasure hunt & all again full throttle. B-)
Lara Croft stamp by fishbone76

No comments:

Post a Comment