Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Slytherclaw’s Treasure Feature #2

Welcome.

[F2U] night city a e s t h e t i c icon by sinivi keeki by Hanagasaki
This is some sort of my gratitude journal. So lately I've gone through some significant change for the better in life and I feel like writing-expressing it all. Enjoy.


light cherry blossom  Flower Bullet (Purple) - F2U! So grateful for my new hair cut! :XD: Feeling pretty! Flower Bullet (Blue) - F2U! Flower Bullet (DarkTurq) - F2U!  orchid and leafs l 
And also grateful that there were no queue in my  fave salon when I came in.
So very grateful for tonight's safe solo city travel. A great refreshing experience of the month.
So grateful for all my shopping for the day (and the latest few days)!

You don't know how amazing it feels to be able again to buy new books - like local editions of National Geographic Traveler (even with a very nice deal of buy 1 get 2 :tardgrinn:).
You don't know how heavenly it was for me to taste the best ramen in town.


You might not know how happy I am to be able to get myself simple groceries & everyday snacks.
You don't know how grateful I am to simply be able to buy a small, simple notebook to keep track on my treasure hunting plan/schedule. Pixel: Notebook 
You don't know how happy I am to finally be able again to buy a pack of candles and new citrus aromatherapy oil. F2U Lemon pixel  
You don't know how magical it feels to me to be able to get myself an apple cinnamon pastry for the second time in my life. Apple Yummy pie! 
You don't know how  happy I am to find a very nice pair of jeans with a good deal and to be able to buy it.
You might not know how awesome it feels to me to get myself some apartment ad brochures with the actual hope to buy whatever promoted in that ad in perhaps less than a year.
-----after all the struggle without and within during the previous times!
By the way, do you know that I could only afford a hair cut once in a year?

I'm grateful living in a relatively safe, peaceful, & friendly country.
Despite haven't solved everything, I'm grateful at least having the power to solve (or outpower) the coming problems. 
And I'm so grateful today for another problem solved almost seamlessly no catch no glitch no crack in the lens - no other problem when solving the problem.

I'll never forget how grateful I am for my 99% perfect health that there seem to be virtually NO TRACE WHATSOEVER that I've ever suffered chronic nickel allergy! (Do you know how much I've spent for the remedies in the latest 2 years, all the trial & error? Hm. TURNED OUT THE SOLUTION IS THE SIMPLEST!) I'm pretty much free to eat anything I want now, although now I'm more health aware.
Not to mention very-VERY grateful for my PHYSICAL-MENTAL-EMOTIONAL INDEPENDENCE & ENERGY  that I'm totally free to go anywhere anytime, being able to take care of myself, being able to defend myself against anything. You might not know how precious it is to NOT be afraid of having enemies.

So very grateful of all these simple but actually luxury pleasures. And tonight I'm highly grateful for the safe coming home and a later pleasant & peaceful sleep. Good night and sweet dreams to me (with the room filled with lemonade aroma!  Happy by pjuk A lemon. ). ZzZz...


No comments:

Post a Comment