Monday, July 31, 2017

Slytherclaw's Treasure Feature #3

With all the commotions, almost forgot my other recent blessings.


So a few days ago (on 22) I decided to have lunch in a cafe of which flyer (containing its menu) I've been keeping for months - just for fun, to motivate me, lol. XD OMG I thought I was only going to eat in a cafe on a whim much-much later. So very grateful for the quick progress!

Not to mention when I came to the mall that day there were still some property exhibition going on (although I already collected all brochures the day before), adding to the wealthy atmosphere, haha..

Later on 27 I finally made it to buy a set of pro quality of oil pastels I've been eyeing on for weeks. XD And I paid that using a debit card instead of cash - this was my first card payment since I can remember! LOL feeling rich! XDD

AND SO VERY HAPPY FOR MY FIRST CLIENT TODAY on my Mega Cat Commission Project! At last, wooohoooo... OMG!!
:iconbigrainbowlaplz: 
Check out the commission journal here: Mega Cat Commission Project!
And the client list here: Mega Cat Commission Project :: Client List

And also happy to find another opportunity for a free Professional Membership on one of my favorite diamond mines (even though it's just for 2 weeks, need to use it well.. :plotting:).

Conclusion/Note to self: See? With all the setbacks in the background, I've still got worthy blessings to celebrate! So grateful.
 moonflower

No comments:

Post a Comment