Friday, August 25, 2017

Slytherclaw's Treasure Feature #5

[F2U] night city a e s t h e t i c icon by sinivi Pixel Cake Taro Swiss Roll 50x50 icon
Welcome to my 4th gratitude journal. Enjoy.



Another day to be grateful for - city cat loved all her time roaming the city today!

Aah.. another take away food from a mini mart in the station - feeling like a traveler. Blush :XD:
Yeah I'm an amateur.
So there's a property exhibition today somewhere in the big city (just found out 2 days ago!) and surely I couldn't miss hunting my potential L's HQ! But first I went to another place, a tourist spot with many old buildings & museums in the vicinity and I watched a show happened to be scheduled today in one of the museums. This place is not really far or oooh-so-exotic or anything but this was my first time visiting it since I can remember. :XD:

If any of you recognize the place, please keep it to yourself okay! It's included in my PRIVACY rule!
If you've ever been st*lked you'll understand. :angry:

Happy to find a kitty! (And so another black kitty crossed my path.)

And then when I finally got to hunt for a would-be-likely-L's apt I can't remember how many agents asking for my number, me talking to them, learning about things I've never thought of before - like, taxes LOL - and of course people are draining!, collecting flyers (also free magazines mwahahaha..!! greedy pirate is greedy :ahoy:), surveying from stand to stand.. just tiring! I guess because this was the first time I'm serious about getting one. But still by the end of the day I couldn't decide any.
Dizzy

I've always been very picky about mostly anything and now after having some problems with the current place and finding out news out there about bad experiences regarding this stuff, better safe than sorry. And so the hunt continues. 

But still I'm grateful for today's travel (live one day at a timeJammin'), all the abundance that I didn't have to get anxious counting all I had to spend on public transport and leisure, comfort food - did you know that all these had been a luxury for me only until lately? (That's right, let alone to consider buying an apt!!) ;) City cat says thank you! light cherry blossom Bullet Tiny Peach

Love the city view in the night!
And again if you recognize this place, SSSSHH!!!  :ziplips:

Night Life by afiniwind Pusheen the cat : motorcycle

No comments:

Post a Comment