Monday, March 19, 2018

2017.10.05 (2)

Surely I wouldn't want to be part of those kids saying, "What? $X donation (for a project)? College students can do that (thus others should be able - or willing/EXPECTED - to give much more)?" I'd say %^&*#@ those shrimps!!! Don't they know that 'small' $X could save one's life??! Because I saw an extremely upsetting news (sadly again) someone poor UNJUSTLY TRAGICALLY MURDERED because of that amount of debt!!!
And I thought their social circles are wider - thus supposedly their brain-heart capacity. Or I might mistake them for a completely different, HIGHER school of fish entirely..... :ponder: 
Whichever the case, this pirate doesn't want any creature ruining her enjoyment of every ounce of gold she's gained by their ungratefulness (or more generally: BRAINLESSNESS) disease!
IGNORAMUS by kissedbyavampire 
Grumpy Cat by ToySkunk

No comments:

Post a Comment