Thursday, December 7, 2017

2017.09.24 (3) WIN!

Enough with the less-than-ideal start, time for Gem TREASURES Gem of the day. arrrr pirate 
#ahahahahaaaIWIN
:star:
:happehwinner: Winner again in monthly feature contest by illustrational - if I'm not mistaken: for 3 months in a row! Don't care if maybe I was the only one joining, mwahaha.. win is win! EVIL Laughter! 

Contest please enter(congrats)


My entry:
Dark Summer v.2 (Accented Edges) by SlytherclawPadawan
Prize:
1-month feature in the group's (illustrational) front page

I appreciate every feature on my art, thank you! Touch It 

:star:
Today I've got my cute art prizes from fluffylink delivered, thank you! :w00t: But I rather don't want to post it here to reduce the chance of others using them, hehe..

:star:
Happy to find 3 good interesting books largely discounted on a bookstore clearance sale!  
:library: :study: 

So today PhilosoPIRATE says thank you to the Universal God. Not to mention very grateful for the sweets & snacks I've got with all the abundance. light cherry blossom 
avatar03 [f2u] by RenIrako moonflower Icon - Cup of Coffee by fmr0 

With my curiosity, perhaps I would encounter some disturbing news again now and then and 'being reminded' of some cases of powerlessness - good thing my curiosity is largely tempered by caution that I never got involved in any of those (although maybe I'd be tempted to solve at least one case for real - pro-amateur-ly - as one of my life's bucket list, wait until I'm black belt in Aikido & Karate LOL). But at least I can focus on the POWER I've already got, things I can control, things within my reach, things I can do, probably some darkness I could prevent or alleviate - the power I already have that I can definitely be grateful for and focus on (all while also underneath CURSING the universe TEN THOUSANDS THUNDERING &*^%*#!!!). Tiny Sword 2 by Forgandal

Thus PhilosoPIRATE hath spoken.

Raven feather icon by GlassRavenn :scroll:F2U Pixel Anchor by SunkenAnchor Stamp  -  Fluctuat Nec Mergitur by fmr0 Jack Sparrow | Cheers! by loupdenuit

No comments:

Post a Comment