Friday, November 17, 2017

2017.09.11 (1)

March Watercolor 08: Offensive and Dangerous World by SlytherclawPadawan

You know.. just because "you are human" ("booohoohoooo... I'm only human.. beg-d*sgustingly-pathetically-beg" - eww!) I WONT. EVER. let you JUSTIFY your WRONG doings. Because the drive for JUSTICE is ALSO. HUMAN!!!

Team Kira +Light+ by uchihasasuke191Slytherin/Gryffindor House Crest Edit by MeetYouInParisJB

Credit: Crest edit/artwork by MeetYouInParisJB

*
FYI I base this on EGO, personal standards, MY sense of justice not social-ideal whatever high-purpose moral conventions. So I'm already no angel in case you care to criticize.

Slytherclaw Musings #1 

I May Be Good, But I'm No Angel by TheArtFrog 

If there's such thing however - and if I had the power - AVENGING angel might suit me..

Light Fan Stamp II by SitarPlayerIX

No comments:

Post a Comment