Saturday, November 18, 2017

2017.09.12 (7)

Btw so happy I found a glitter02cake heavenglitter02 yesterday actually very close to my place having all these pretty mouth-watering BIG portion cakes & pastries with very goood deals OMG and they apparently glitter02tasted AS DELICIOUS AS THEY SEEMglitter02 where. have. I been. all this time??!
{F2U} Red Firework Bullet L oops icon by iwanttorentawombat  Yummy Stuff by Laiyee  {F2U} Red Firework Bullet 

*
As beautiful inside as they seem outside, ehm.. Music I wish, I wish, I wish.. :heart: F2U || Shooting Star 1 by Sugary-Stardust 
Leonard by SlytherclawPadawanAnd I wish he'd provide me (healthy) cakes too. Also who knows if he's actually as near as le cake shop, hehe.. Because you never know.....
Coffe Divider by StarryWaveiced coffee circle divider by cal-vain
And suddenly I forgot the other painful obsession just like that. :XD:

No comments:

Post a Comment