Saturday, November 18, 2017

2017.09.13 (3)

Empathy seriously could be very dangerous - only leads to JUSTIFICATIONS. I can't even trust anyone with resembling personality!! NOT A SOUL!!! That's why I save it only for cats.
Kira Stamp by ParamourxLights Stamp Dexter by vaybs 
Or perhaps I MUST. REALLY. leave that hell-hole of a site(s) I used to visit to curiously collect 'interesting' stories for my Curious Case Scrapbook and commit to look at other places where my faith in humanity could be restored. Perhaps there ARE clean-and-clear people (by my personal standard) out there with ABSOLUTELY NO catch-22, no knives behind their backs..
Now I realized my judgement could be right after all: it's indeed more like a DUMPSTER, I suppose no wonder I found trashy stuff (and people being trashy) again and again and again. I used to frequent it to vent back then, then decided to stop posting at all after finding some *&^%!#@!! then visiting only to read. Actually I've been grateful for its existence as venting could be healing and indeed I've been entertained by curious 'cases' I found. But now I guess it's time to 100% leave..?
SH Watching You Stamp by TwilightProwler 
Shall I'm tempted to visit again, at least now I've got some self-reminder.. And maybe one of these days my curiosity & drive for adventure would align with sensitivity..
March Watercolor 02: Find the Truth by SlytherclawPadawanAlone in the dark by Web5teR

No comments:

Post a Comment