Saturday, November 18, 2017

2017.09.12 (1)

Don't care if my heart is still broken to pieces or my mind is overwhelmed by that particular puzzle I'm still tremendously grateful for my eyes.
LotusPurple butterfly 2 50px Enjoy the summer icon by LiticaHarmony 
I'm determined to enjoy every single gift I've already got with this privilege, all the bliss I can get with this amazingly given-for-free treasure by creating arts to the best I can.. and watching mystery/horror movies, hehe.. 

Midnight Reading by SlytherclawPadawanCoffee and Cake (F2U) by Cosmos-CentricRamen Icon F2U by Pavv-Pads

*
Besides, judging from my RENAISSANCE, heart broken to smithereens is actually not that bad. Because with the RIGHT context, the point of zero is actually the gate to everything. I'd just trust the dawn.. 
Butterfly icon.23


pixel f2u by Gajael

No comments:

Post a Comment