Tuesday, August 8, 2017

2017.08.07 (3)

Talking about foreign though, in reality part of me also feels SO familiar with those in some way..
..THUS the conflicts/complications. *sigh*
*
If you're wondering what I'm talking about, it's something most of you taking for granted. As an owl I naturally have 'hard access' to those. Although again I'm still grateful that once I understand one aspect, one factor, one anything of it I can feel its amazing pricelessness. Somehow I no longer care if this is quite ordinary for others, I'd still be in awe for another trail of bread gem crumb I'd find - probably because I've gone through those near death experiences (or maybe it's more like multiple deaths but as in multiple supernovas): heck I'm already thankful enough to come out of there alive!
Ruby Pixel Gem Pixel gemstones - Topaz yellow Pixel gemstones - Amazon-stonePixel Gem: Rose QuartzGem Hogwarts Castle by ivy-branches

No comments:

Post a Comment