Friday, August 18, 2017

Slytherclaw Musings #14

Some travel junkie said,
That travelling has made them learn so much,
Especially about learning to love.
And I said, WHAT A %&#*@!

While I do agree that travelling could teach you many things,
That travelling is encouraged in many ways,
I wouldn't dare saying it'd teach you about love.

Arriving at one place for a while, then move.
Children can do that.
What's really hard is to STAY.

Would you still love a place,
When you later discover its dark corners and all the long-term inconveniences?
Would you still be nice to the friendly stranger who gave you a place for one night in a foreign land,
When you found out their dark sides & problems?

Would you still love a person,
When you figure out their DARKEST SECRETS and all the long-term annoyances?

I wouldn't dare to say yes.

Being each other's stranger is easy.
No one gets hurt.

And that summed up the mystery,
Of why I'm SO afraid of making friends.
I don't want my curiosity finds me something I can't handle.
I don't want the possibility of just finding another enemy.

Alone in the dark by Web5teR

Even though I might have the swords & stakes to vanquish vampires.
Better use the power for other things.
Like, perhaps aligning the stars, opening a new vortex,
Where all these problems don't exist..

ravenclaw morals 1 by Mazza-909 Oddly hypnotic Sherlock stamp. by LetsSaveTheUniverse

No comments:

Post a Comment