Tuesday, August 8, 2017

2017.08.07 (4)

I wonder if there's really a connection but I've observed that since I've been doing charities (still rather small actually) regularly every week, treasures are coming more often even though I haven't really done anything to hunt them (unlike my previous massive, ambitious efforts) - just came out of nowhere! :ohnoes: Magic Wand Not to mention the sum is 8 to 10 times (or minimum 4, but then it kept on increasing) of the treasure I gave out plus other extras!! Magic does exists!
:la: choir Locked Box - Five Nights at Freddy's 4 - Icon GIF
I couldn't ever imagine that a certain sum of $$ is by now an ordinary, NORMAL amount for me to receive in a rather regular basis - it used to be, like my gain in months or several years, seriously! Just almost unbelievable this is my new normal.
Pixel gemstones - Aquamarine Pixel gemstones - Pearl Pixel gemstones - Ruby Pixel gemstones - Topaz yellow Philomena Emote
Perhaps I should really do it more often & with bigger amount.. :plotting:
Pirates will be pirates.
Captain Jack Sparrow -smile

*
And with another treasure dropped on my lap from the sky today, transcendental cat is transcending! Treasure Chest cat planet cat planet 

Mystery Kitty #2: Neverdying Wonder by SlytherclawPadawan


Although curiously not via my Mega Cat Commission Project LOL :XD:
Mega Cat Commission Project!
Greetings, cat lovers!
Finally I can happily announce my marathon commission project (& giveaways!).
I'm opening 60 cat portrait commission slots to raise:
In the following 12 weeks!
Behind this target there's a blue marlin I'm going to catch..
Nope, not this though. :grin:
Oops! This one's for later. Ehm.. :lol: catching love
Don't you dare drooling looking at him, he's mine. As in, MINE.
But for now, this is my target fish:

Asus VivoBook Flip TP301UJ
13.3" (1366x768) - Intel® Core™ i7 - 1TB HDD - 10 Hrs Battery Life
Price 
≈ $870
Or something else better I

But of course mesdames et messieurs, the commission is still open! meowla 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment