Saturday, August 12, 2017

2017.08.12

And there, I got another treasure again 4x + extras of my charity's amount :ohnoes: and probably (hopefully, ehm.. and happening during this week, ehm.. :D) will keep on increasing, hehe.. arrrr pirate 
Pirate Queen is grateful! Greed :yayking: 
*
Also, I think I can sense my inner strength against vampires is somewhat increasing as well. It's almost like some kind of shield against bad vibes.

The Philanthropist by SlytherclawPadawan
If I can make it, being focused during the times of storms, I believe I'll do even MUCH better in gooood times later! :evillaugh: 
Portrait Stamp: Leon II by Gypsy-Rae  slytherin morals 28 by Mazza-909 
Vampire Killer feels so thankful & being recharged! Pink Flower :meditation: revamped:jedi:

No comments:

Post a Comment