Friday, August 25, 2017

2017.08.24 (2) WIN!

.....My :star:WINS:star: of the (last) week! :dummy with a sword: I win! 2 by SlytherclawPadawan 
#ahahahahaaaIWIN
{F2U} Blue Firework Bullet.: Gold Rosette :.{F2U} Blue Firework Bullet One of the Runner Ups of a contest by fluffylink:


My entry:
The Legend of Kabuto by SlytherclawPadawan
Prizes:
Bullet; Yellow 100 Points
Bullet; Yellow Mochi
Bullet; Yellow Mini pixel


{F2U} Purple Firework Bullet2nd Trophy{F2U} Purple Firework Bullet  2nd Place Winner of a contest by MomokoStar:


My entry:
Dreaming of a Better Future by SlytherclawPadawan
Prizes:
Bullet; Yellow 500 :points:  
Bullet; Yellow A full body chibi from 
Bullet; Yellow A chibi from positiivity
Bullet; Yellow A head-shot from AliceTriesToDraw

Thanks for le wins, treasure-trophy hunter is happy! .:Piratela:.
La jumping in Points Point Jar Jack Sparrow LA emote 
Sorry if I haven't noted/replied to you all sooner about the prize requests (also for YaggyDigitaljacindaadams). I'll think of them right away.. ^^; (moi? missing out on a treasure? nope. arrrr pirate)

No comments:

Post a Comment